The following are some of
the most frequently asked questions about our
site. If your question is not listed here, please
call us toll free at
1) How do I track my order?
After your order, you will receive an email from us along with the tracking number and courier details.
2) How long does it take for the regular ground shipping method to deliver a product?
Cutoff time for next day delivery is 3pm.Usually it takes 2-5 working days but in some remote locations it can take up to 7 business days.
3) Is it safe to submit order and personal information online at ODSI.co.uk?
4) How do I return my product?
Please Contact us at 0203 005 9500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return process. We honour full refund or exchange (shipping cost is not included) on most un-opened items within 7-days.
For more detail Please see the terms & conditions
5) How do I get an additional discount?
Please fill in the quick quote.
6) What can I do if I cannot find the product I am interested in?
The best way to find a product is to search by manufacture part#. If you do not find the product that you are interested in buying, please contact sales
at +44(0)203 005 9500 or email us at email@example.com will get back to you in no time to let you know whether we can order it for you or not, along with the pricing.
7) How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping cost depends on the product Weight, Address and Shipping method selected (Next-Day, After two days or Ground). You will be able to view the exact shipping cost before you complete the order.
8) Do I have to pay VAT?
Applicable VAT is added at the time of check out to all European Union customers.
9) Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
Yes, we do ship to PO Box addresses, but we will use Royal Mail as the shipping method.
10) What are my payment choices?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept PayPal, and Wire Transfer.